"Friends don't lie..."
You venture into a claustrophobic maze that is shrouded in darkness. There is a familiar theme song heard overhead, but it is met with horrific screams from the upcoming corridors. Every brief moment of 80’s nostalgia is followed by sheer terror and panic. Something runs by you and you could swear was it a Demogorgon!!
Things definitely seem a little...strange?
You trek through laboratories and alternate dimensions, braving the inhospitable creatures along the way. When you reach the end, you treat yourself with the only concession for the occasion; a crisp, golden brown, buttery waffle. This is the perfect way to end your Halloween night.
About this scent
Stranger Waffles is inspired by our trip through the Upside Down, via the excellent Halloween Horror Nights haunt based on the hit Netflix series Stranger Things.
The scent is crisp and buttery, with notes of maple syrup. Perfect for binge watching the newest season of Stranger Things™ and getting you in the mood for Halloween Horror Nights!
Theme Park Alchemy Scented Candles
Responsibly made in Atlanta
Each candle is poured by hand in our Atlanta workshop. We use all-natural soy wax and clean burning, lead free cotton wicks. Soy wax is eco-friendly, renewable, American grown, sustainable, biodegradable and vegan! Our containers are designed to be collectible and perfect for display!
Please be aware that since each of our candles is lovingly handcrafted, there may be slight variations in color or appearance. For most orders, fulfillment will take between 7-10 business days from the time the order is placed.
Candle Safety Guidelines
- Keep lit candles within sight.
- Do not burn candles on or near flammable items.
- Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and/or pets.
- Trim your candlewicks! Wicks should be no longer than ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Place candles on stable, heat-resistant surfaces.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and other debris
- Don't burn candles longer than 1-2 hours at a time.
- Review our Candle Safety Guide for more candle burning tips.