A familiar scent, with a holiday twist
You approach a familiar, yet seemingly transformed manor. The air is still deathly still, but it seems that the usual ghosts that inhabit this haunted home have made room for some new, more festive creatures.
You climb aboard your black sleigh and are whisked away through an alternate realm that celebrates the dark side of the holiday season. As you encounter all of the visual treats and familiar characters, you notice the smell of gingerbread throughout the house. It brings you back to the holiday memories of your mortal life. As you depart from your journey, you are left hoping that this haunting experience will follow you home!
The Gingerdead scent is inspired by the holiday overlay of a classic haunted dark ride. The scent is a frightfully fun blend of holiday spices and gingerbread goodness. It is meant to conjure memories of Pumpkin Kings, Sandy Claws, and Holiday Horrors!
Theme Park Alchemy Scented Candles
Responsibly made in Atlanta
Each candle is poured by hand in our Atlanta workshop. We use all-natural soy wax and clean burning, lead free cotton wicks. Soy wax is eco-friendly, renewable, American grown, sustainable, biodegradable and vegan! Our containers are designed to be collectible and perfect for display!
Please be aware that since each of our candles is lovingly handcrafted, there may be slight variations in color or appearance. For most orders, fulfillment will take between 7-10 business days from the time the order is placed.
Candle Safety Guidelines
- Keep lit candles within sight.
- Do not burn candles on or near flammable items.
- Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and/or pets.
- Trim your candlewicks! Wicks should be no longer than ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Place candles on stable, heat-resistant surfaces.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and other debris
- Don't burn candles longer than 1-2 hours at a time.
- Review our Candle Safety Guide for more candle burning tips.