"We have 999 happy haunts here..."
You are led into a beautiful, yet haunting, home for a tour. As you go deeper into the house the spirits begin to show themselves, and then the fun really begins! Who would have known that a foolish mortal could be so entertained by spirits from somewhere beyond?
As you leave, you think back on all the good times you had with your ghoulish friends. You wonder; is it possible that one of them could have followed you home?
999 is a frightful, yet welcoming, blend of fragrance oils that is meant to invoke the spirit of classic haunted attractions and dark rides. The scent will bring memories of dancing apparitions, séances, and graveyard singalongs into your own haunted abode!
About this scent
999 is inspired by our love for The Haunted Mansion at Walt Disney World™ and Disneyland™.
The scent itself is a spellbinding, complex, exotic fragrance of sandalwood, amber, and balsam with subtle undertones of patchouli and vanilla, and a hint of musk.
Theme Park Alchemy Scented Candles
Responsibly made in Atlanta
Each candle is poured by hand in our Atlanta workshop. We use all-natural soy wax and clean burning, lead free cotton wicks. Soy wax is eco-friendly, renewable, American grown, sustainable, biodegradable and vegan! Our containers are designed to be collectible and perfect for display!
Please be aware that since each of our candles is lovingly handcrafted, there may be slight variations in color or appearance. For most orders, fulfillment will take between 7-10 business days from the time the order is placed.
Candle Safety Guidelines
- Keep lit candles within sight.
- Do not burn candles on or near flammable items.
- Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and/or pets.
- Trim your candlewicks! Wicks should be no longer than ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Place candles on stable, heat-resistant surfaces.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and other debris
- Don't burn candles longer than 1-2 hours at a time.
- Review our Candle Safety Guide for more candle burning tips.