You are immediately immersed into a chaotic New York City setting. You are being evacuated on a tram that is elevated high above the streets as you overhear incoming reports of the destruction. Your adrenaline spikes when you catch a glimpse of the gigantic gorilla tearing the city apart!
Will you survive your confrontation with this ferocious beast?
This scent is meant to conjure up memories of shady tram stations, city streets, burning helicopters and uniquely scented banana breath! This surprisingly pleasant scent will fill your home with nostalgia and a smoky banana fragrance. This scent is inspired by the now defunct action packed attraction in which you narrowly escape an incredible animatronic gorilla.
Banana Breath is sweet banana intermingled with a cozy fire and smoky scent with undertones of warm exotic spices.
This is a photo of Bob Gurr, the engineer who designed the Kong animatronic. You can read all about our discussion with Bob and how much he enjoys our Banana Breath candle here, Bob Gurr and Banana Breath
Theme Park Alchemy Scented Candles
Responsibly made in Atlanta
Each candle is poured by hand in our Atlanta workshop. We use all-natural soy wax and clean burning, lead free cotton wicks. Soy wax is eco-friendly, renewable, American grown, sustainable, biodegradable and vegan! Our containers are designed to be collectible and perfect for display!
Please be aware that since each of our candles is lovingly handcrafted, there may be slight variations in color or appearance. For most orders, fulfillment will take between 7-10 business days from the time the order is placed.
Candle Safety Guidelines
- Keep lit candles within sight.
- Do not burn candles on or near flammable items.
- Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and/or pets.
- Trim your candlewicks! Wicks should be no longer than ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Place candles on stable, heat-resistant surfaces.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings and other debris
- Don't burn candles longer than 1-2 hours at a time.
- Review our Candle Safety Guide for more candle burning tips.